|Product Type||One step pregnancy test device|
|Usage||For in vitro diagnostic test, pregnancy|
DrDiaz Pregnancy Test Kit
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Good News Pregnancy Test Kit. Our offered product is designed and developed by our team of experienced engineers keeping in view the varied requirements of the medical industry. This is manufactured using high-grade raw material and advanced technology. Further, we ensure that this product is in adherence with international quality standards. In addition to this, our offered product possesses features such as compact design, accurate reading display, lightweight, proper functioning, and many more. Clients can avail this product from us at industry leading prices.
- Negative: Only one color band appears in the control region.
- Positive: Distinct color bands appear on test and control regions. Both lines indicate a positive result
- Invalid: No visible band at all. Repeat the test with a new test kit
- Intended use: For qualitative detection of HCG (Human chorionic gonadotropin) in urine as an aid in early detection of pregnancy.
- Clinical importance: Early detection of HCG in urine indicates pregnancy and it helps in pregnancy management.
- Test principle: Test is based upon the immune chromatography principle. Gold conjugate and Test the line of the membrane is coated with anti HCG. Sample containing HCG reacts with gold conjugate and makes an immune complex. This complex moves laterally and captured by testline proteins. The appearance of the pink/purple line at "T" indicates the presenceHCG.
- Kit Presentation: Individually packed device in a sealed poly laminated pouch along with disposable plastic dropper and indicative desiccant.
- Kit components: Test Devices, sample dropper & Product insert
- Specimen of choice: Urine (First-morning urine is preferred as it contains high level of HCG as comapred to any time urine).
- Positive indication: Appearance of two pink / purple lines, one at 'T' and other at 'C'.
- Negative indication: Appearance of only one pink / purple line at 'C'.
- Inconclusive / Invalid : If No pink / purple line appeared at 'C'.
- Sensitivity: 25 mlU HCG per ml urine (able to detect on 1st day of missed MC)
- Specificity: 100% No cross-reaction with other hormones
- Limitations: Refer product insert